By Christen Sheffield
Chocolate Cookie Bark:
- 1 pkg (8 squares) baking chocolate ( I use almond bark)
- 1 pkg (6 squares) white chocolate (again, I use almond bark)
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 10 oreos
- Microwave to melt the chocolates separately.
- Add peanut butter to white chocolate.
- Add half cookies to each bowl.
- Drop by spoon fulls onto wax paper covered cookie sheets. Cut knife threw to swirl. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- “5 Must-Make Christmas Cookie Recipes” and related posts (bakingbites.com)
- Help Me Recreate These Peppermint Bark Cookies! Good Questions (thekitchn.com)